Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the customer or
you). We are Green Panda Ltd, whose trade name is Green Panda Tea, a company registered in
England & Wales under number 10544400 whose registered office is at Rosslyn, New Road,
Lydney, Glos, GL15 4JA, with email address email@example.com
(the supplier, or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all goods to you. By ordering any of the goods you agree
to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside of his
or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the goods.
5. Goods means the goods advertised on the website that we supply to you in accordance with
6. Order means the customers order for the goods from the supplier as submitted following the
step by step process set out on the website.
information received from you via the website.
8. Website means our website https://www.greenpandatea.com on which the
goods are advertised.
9. The description of the goods is as set out in the website. Any description is for illustrative
purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the colour of the goods supplied and the
10. All goods which appear on the website are subject to availability.
11. If we are unable to deliver any products which you have agreed to purchase we will let you
know as soon as possible and either a full refund will be given or by mutual agreement an
alternative product will be supplied.
13. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and you
expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
14. The description of the goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the
goods. When an order has been submitted on the website we can reject it for any reason although
we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
15. The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any
errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the
ordering process correctly.
16. A contract will be formed for the sale of goods ordered only when you receive an email from
us confirming the order. You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate
and inform us immediately of any errors.
17. The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges is set out on the website at
the date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
18. Where applicable prices include VAT at the time of the order.
19. We will deliver the goods to the delivery location specified without undue delay.
Cancellation & Returns
20. We hope you are happy with any product purchased, but if you wish to return a product to us
for any reason you may do so within 30 days of the dispatch date. It must be in a saleable
condition and in its original undamaged packaging. We will refund the price or replace the
product. Return delivery charges will only be refunded in the event of faulty, damaged or
incorrect items being sent to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds & Exchanges
21. In the event of a refund or exchange, a member of our Green Panda team will contact you to
agree on a method of refund or suitable exchange.
We hope that you are pleased with our service and products. In the unlikely event that you wish
to raise a concern, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 5 days.
22. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard
to your personal information. We will never release your personal information to any third party
company for their mailing or marketing purposes when you make a purchase on our website, or
sign-up for Green Panda marketing.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
23. The Contract between you and Green Panda Ltd is governed by the law of England and
24. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction to the courts of England and Wales or where the
Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern